About Me

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Located in downtown Salt Lake City, Tissu Fine Fabrics is a boutique style fabric store, featuring high end fashion and bridal fabrics for the discriminating apparel artist and home sewer. Tissu Fine Fabrics also provides custom sewing and alterations services, sewing classes, and special order fabrics

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Black Lace for V-Day

Mu husband bought me some black emboridered lace from Tissu for Valentine's day. He knows how to truly romance me. For our date on Friday night, I stitched the lace motives to the back of a chambray dress that I had made earlier (this could easily be done with a store bought dress as well, but you will have to be super careful around the zipper). I love how it turned out!! The motif pattern is large enough to make a big impact, but isn't super flowery. I've worn this dress about 5 times since then, and received about a million compliments on it.



The black lace is $60.50/yard, and a little accent us just perfect for any outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment